Monday 5 March 2012

Too busy to be a bride-to-be!

Sorry for the radio silence, folks.

I really do want to write my blog. It's less than three months to go until the big day, and I want to continue noting what I'm up to and how I've been feeling. Believe me, I have plenty of material!

But work has gone, in a word, mental. Stressful doesn't even cover it. And it's made me realise I was already operating with a baseline level of stress from the wedding, because my brain is waaaay more overloaded than it would be normally. As a result, I just don't have the time or energy to write a proper post just now.


So, partly as a stop-gap and partly as a reminder to myself for later, here are some key words of weddingness to sum up the last few weeks (and hint at some of my stresses!):

  • Printer ruined our invites
  • Priest made a horrible comment
  • Diet = one step forward, two steps back, one step forward... ad infinitum
  • Wedding envy returned
  • Sick and tired of having no money!

I think that's it for now. Promise I'll be back as soon as I can. x

No comments:

Post a Comment