Saturday 7 April 2012

Enough of all the feelings nonsense

So I realised this week that, day to day, I get on with the business of planning this wedding, and (when I have the time and energy for it) I blog about how hectic/stressful/panicked it gets at times.

Okay, yes, I've done a few posts on practical things, like flowers and table plans, but mainly it's been a place to have a good old vent.

Nothing wrong with that I suppose, except - once I got a grip of my panic - I'd also hoped for this blog to be a way to record some of the more practical or fun aspects. So that's about to change.

And, as I'm a bit rubbish at sticking to my blogging promises, here in black and white (well, black and kind of peach) is what I plan to blog about next:

  • 1960s wedding styling
  • Hair and make-up
  • Shoes and accessories

It's a short list, granted, but it's a start!

PS Seven weeks today! :-o

No comments:

Post a Comment